To apply for any position, please email your resume (plus air-checks) to email@example.com.
Multiple Contract Sales Persons
We are looking for multiple people with a background in radio sales to connect business and ministry with our station. Being in the 4th largest market in America your clientele potential is off the charts. You will have the responsibility of connecting, and selling airtime to clients, managing their accounts, and overseeing their campaigns/sponsorship’s. We have a-lot to offer your clients, you get to share with with them.
- must have radio sales experience.
- ability to connect with others
- living a Christian lifestyle
- use computer programs for sales reports/planning/scheduling
What we offer
- levels to grow in sales
- Houston market (large sales potential)
- Christian work environment
- ability to work completely from home
- no cap on commission
This is a contract based employment. You’ll be required to meet a certain quota per month of sales (tbd at employment). Commission rate will also be determined at employment.
We are looking for a fun, adventurous person who wants to see our ministry grow and reach the community with a message of Jesus Christ. This position of Promotions Director’s basic function is to oversee, and accomplish all promotional aspects to our station. You will be given the necessary tools, software’s, and workspace to work.
One role you’ll have is to be in charge of the outreach ministry we call Out-N-About. It’s role is to go in the community at local events, and activities to spread the message of Jesus and the station. You’ll also be responsible for managing volunteers and helpers.
- research local events
- connect with event leaders and schedule our attendance
- attend the events/manage volunteers & our presence
- log performance
- setup tents, and equipment
In the office you’ll be responsible for coming up with creative things for our on-air staff to giveaway. In addition to creative thinking, you’ll also acquire the items needed, and handle their dispersion to winners.
- research games/topics/giveaway’s for on-air staff
- acquire merchandise
- handle winners information and distribution
- Other assignments and tasks may be assigned in the future.
Must be proficient in basic computer functions, as well as internet usage. You also will learn HTML based programs to manage materials. Past experience in the field of Promotions is preferred, and a background check will be performed on potential candidates.
Part-time, about 5 hours per day. Starting pay $15.
We are looking for someone to join the morning show and connect with our listeners. You will have the awesome opportunity to reach thousands of listeners everyday with a message of hope, healing, and of course jam along with your favorites in Christian Country.
- execute a well planned morning show
- review topics
- pre-plan the next show with activities and segments
- handle phone calls
- plan interviews and record
- review show
- radio experience of deejay (2+ years)
- understanding of radio workflow, clocks, traffic, and automation
- a pleasant voice
- a Christian lifestyle
We are also in search of a female position to offset the male presence on the morning show.